Urgent Need: Oracle PL/SQL developer - 12 months - Baltimore

Isaac

Hi All,

We have a Oracle PL/SQL developer position in Baltimore DownTown,
Maryland. for 12+ months. Please let me know if you have anyone for
this.
Respond with your Consultant’s resume, rate and contact details to:
(e-mail address removed) , for any further details please call me at
213-233-3576 / 213-233-3907.

Note: Send only matching resumes, this is a urgent requirement and
sure shot closure.

Thanks and regards,
Isaac

Direct 213.233.3576
Office 213.233.3907
(e-mail address removed)
www.preludesys.com
(e-mail address removed)

Job Title: Oracle PL/SQL developer
Location: Baltimore DownTown, Maryland
Project Duration: 12 Month(s)
Cost: $50-$55 Hourly
Preference: None
Skill Set:
1. Analyzes and understands user requirements
2. Designs software and creates appropriate design documentation
3. Writes portal and portlet application software code that includes
integrating with security subsystems maintained in Oracle Portal OID
application.
4. Add portal content to portal pages
5. Manages portal security
6. Participates in application code review sessions.
7. Performs unit testing and support of quality assurance and user
acceptance testing.
8. Puts code into production
9. Creates technical documentation
Job Description: MUST have Oracle 10g Portal development experience
Experience:
1. Minimum of 8 years development experience in software development
as a programmer
2. Minimum of 5 years software development experience developing web
sites or portals.
3. Minimum of 2 years software development experience with Oracle 10g
portal creating custom portlets, managing security, adding content,
and creating standardized portal templates.
4. Minimum of 5 years experience programming in SQL and PL/SQL
5. Minimum of 5 years experience doing HTML web programming with
Oracle 10g/11g databases
Education: Bachelors' Degree