URGENT: SENIOR SAP PP/MM ANALYST - San Jose, CA

khan.aadilrasheed

Please respond me ASAP with

1) Your latest word formatted resume.
2) Salary range per annum
4) Contact Info(mobile #, and best time to take telephonic interview)
5) Visa Status

Position Title : SAP MM/PP Functional Analyst
Location :San Jose-CA

The Senior SAP PP/MM Analyst will support the existing global PP and
MM deployment, enhancements to the existing install base as well as
help MM and PP teams in major enterprise wide projects.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

- Configuration expertise of MM and PP modules including:
- Master Data
- AP impact due to MM processes
- RTV processes
- MRP
- IDOC setup and troubleshoot
- Solid knowledge in SAP role based security

QUALILFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE::

- 7+ years of SAP MM and PP experience with at least 2 full cycle SAP
projects
- Excellent MM and PP business process knowledge
- Working ABAP knowledge is a plus
- Ability to interact with management at all levels
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related technical
field

Regards,
Aadil Rasheed Khan
360 Customer Inc.
(e-mail address removed)
Ph: 408-834-7272, 408-406-7253, 408-834-4102, 408-689-2780

Uri Guttman

ka> 1) Your latest word formatted resume.

i don't send resumes in perl
ka> 2) Salary range per annum

$2,000,000/year

ka> 3) Start Date

yesterday.

ka> 4) Contact Info(mobile #, and best time to take telephonic
ka> interview)

911

ka> 5) Visa Status

i use mastercard.

ka> QUALILFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE::

ka> - 7+ years of SAP MM and PP experience with at least 2 full cycle SAP
ka> projects
ka> - Excellent MM and PP business process knowledge
ka> - Working ABAP knowledge is a plus
ka> - Ability to interact with management at all levels
ka> - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
ka> - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related technical
ka> field

no perl skills needed? then why are you spamming a perl group? this
shows that you are too dumb to work for.

ka> Regards,

nope. spammers never send regards.

uri

David H. Adler

Please respond me ASAP with

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :) (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here". Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does. Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha

Stephan Bour

Uri Guttman wrote:
} ka> 1) Your latest word formatted resume.
}
} i don't send resumes in perl

I have no love for these sort of postings, but he did say "word", not
"perl"..

} ka> 5) Visa Status
}
} i use mastercard.

"What's in your wallet?" :)

} no perl skills needed? then why are you spamming a perl group? this
} shows that you are too dumb to work for.

Technically, a spam is more than one message, and this was just one message.
It's unwanted, granted, but not really spam in the strict sense of the term
imho.

} ka> Regards,
}
} nope. spammers never send regards.

True, an neither does the OP I'm sure. But please use more correct insults
next time :p