US based IT Gaint iConnect Group filing H1B for 2008

GANGADHAR

Dear Friends,

iConnect Software Solutions (India) Pvt Ltd. is a US based Software
Development & Consulting Company and it's a strategic IT consulting
firm that delivers business-driven solutions. Our solutions encompass
Supply Chain Visibility, Optimization, Business Intelligence and
Application Development, Outsourcing. Our core technology offerings
include data warehousing, system integration, enterprise application
integration, maintenance outsourcing, custom software development and
implementation including global delivery.

Please visit http://www.iconnectgroup.com for more details.

We are looking for Software Engineers/Consultants/Experts. Apply today
to fly to the US. If you can communicate well, worked 4 plus years in
IT and Graduate or Masters with Engg or Equivalent, then apply today
to seek a career in Advanced Technologies. Fly to a project directly
from India; unmatched compensation and benefits offered.

Skills:

Technical:

„«Programmers : Java, J2EE, Dot Net, Orcle,
Mainframes
„«ERP (All levels) : SAP, ORACLE APPS, PEOPLESOFT
„«Admin. : Weblogic, Websphere, Clearcase, Build, CCIE
„«DBAs : Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, UDB; Unix Administrator
„«Quality Assurances tools
„«Data warehousing tools & Business Analysts

Other:

* A Degree for four year + from a reputed University.
* Strong analytical skills and communication skills with the
programming ability
* Best Practice awareness in coding technique and best business
practices as well as
conceptual knowledge.
* Valid Passport

The terms & conditions for the processing will be communicated to you
once you reply to this mail.

So Hurry!! Don't miss the Boat for this year. Send your updated
Resumes to : (e-mail address removed)

If you refer any one of your friends, relatives you would be awarded
suitably.

Thanks & Regards

Gangadhar.P
iConnect Software Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Ashirwad, Plot No 29 B, S .No 89/90, Lokmanya Colony, Paud Road
Kothrud, Pune. Pin: 411038,
Phone No: 020 - 6400 5555
GSM: +91 9970742150
Fax No: 020 - 25396634