usage of #PCDATA shows invalid content model in MSXML

Mani

I have been trying to use XmlValidatingReader and parse few XML
documents.
The problem lies with the DTD which has #PCDATA. At this point in DTD,
the DTD Parser shows "invalid content model" runtime error.

Does any one tell me why can't the DTD have entry as follows:

<!ENTITY % text "(#PCDATA | %emphasis; | %electronic; |
%fontfamily; | %fontattr; | %zwidth; | %relsize; |
%exclusions; | newline | quote | auq)*" >