Use of JMF for VoIP without real RTP session

Angel Kanchev

Hi,
I have network communication module which gives me a way to send and
recieve buffers with data. I have no option and I must use it. I want
to use JMF for VoIP using this network module. How can I get byte
stream after the RTP packetizer (to send it) and put the received byte
stream to RTP depacketizer.
I hope the JMF will do:
1. Capturing, encoding and packetizing for the sending part and
2. Depacketizing, jitter correction, playout buffering, decoding and
playing for the receiving part.

Thanks
Angel