Used Stratix II FPGA's

eswar.saladi

Hi,

Where can one get used Stratix II FPGA's.

Thanks,

Eswar Saladi
email : (e-mail address removed)

John_H

Hi,

Where can one get used Stratix II FPGA's.

Thanks,

Eswar Saladi
email : (e-mail address removed)

There's not a huge market for used FPGAs but they sometimes show up on
eBay (www.ebay.com). Currently there's a lot of 5 new Stratix-I
devices, no used Stratix, no Stratix-II.

Petter Gustad

Where can one get used Stratix II FPGA's.

I've seen some other used FPGA's on ebay, but you have to play with
your toaster oven to reball the parts. I've never done it and it looks
rather difficult.

Petter