    Thanks,

    Eswar Saladi
    email :

    eswar.saladi, Aug 13, 2007

  2. eswar.saladi

    John_H Guest

    There's not a huge market for used FPGAs but they sometimes show up on
    eBay (www.ebay.com). Currently there's a lot of 5 new Stratix-I
    devices, no used Stratix, no Stratix-II.

    John_H, Aug 13, 2007

  3. I've seen some other used FPGA's on ebay, but you have to play with
    your toaster oven to reball the parts. I've never done it and it looks
    rather difficult.

    Petter

    Petter Gustad, Aug 13, 2007