How to control Analog Device AD6654 in SPI mode with differentialinputs

tanwm

Hi,
I'm using Altera Stratix II to control the analog Device Part number
AD6654(A mixed-signal IF-to-baseband receiver consisting of a 14-bit,
92.16 MSPS analog-to-digital converter (ADC) and a 4-/6-channel,
multimode digital down-converter chip). I'm using VHDL to program the
registers settings in SPI mode for this chip. I'm only able to program
on its internal test signal (pseudo random test input signal) to
generate an output signature in SPI mode.
I had been trying very hard to generate an output signature with
differential analog inputs AIN, but not successful. I had been trying
with different registers setting with no results.
Anybody who had use this chip can advise. Appreaciate very much.
Whee Min
Singapore
email: (e-mail address removed)