Using CSS ID Tags to

Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Dear Colleagues,

I am trying to capitalize the text 'Giants & Heroes', but it is still appearing as lowercase. I would grateful if someone could tell me where I am going wrong in the highlighted code. Thank you

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<title>Targeting an individual</title>
#heading {
font-family: Arial;
background-color: red;
color: white;
}
#uppercase {
text-transform:uppercase;
}

</head>

<h1>Sporting History</h1>

Joined
Apr 21, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Sunfighter, thank you - much appreciated. I presumed you had to open with a style tag each time you target a different ID with CSS.