Using Wingdings in xsl:fo for rendering with FOP

Veerle

Hi,

I would like to use one of the symbols in the font "Wingdings" in my
xsl:fo document. I tried doing this with:

<fo:inline font-family="wingdings">a</fo:inline>

but then FOP gives me the message:

[ERROR] unknown font wingdings,normal,normal so defaulted font to any

I'm going to create an image containing this symbol and use that, but
I was just wondering if there is another way to get FOP to use the
Wingdings font.

Veerle