using xlink and xpointer with jaxb

shay

Hi
I want to embed one xml file inside another using xlink\xpointer and
read the joint xml with jaxb. I tried adding the xlink name space to my
xsd file with the following line:

and then just added the xlink tags into my xml:

<flow-stage>
xlink:type="locator"

xlink:href="c:/mvobs/provision/test/junit/conf/sql/new_sim/rule.xml"
xlink:actuate="onLoad"
xlink:show="embed"
</flow-stage>

I tried different xlink attributes (like type="simple" and so) but
nothing seems to work.
I think I'm missing the link that will translate the xlink tags and
embed the remote xml into the local xml.

Can someone plz help?