Validation in GridView

Gonzalo Moreno

En blancoHello I need help, I don´t know how controller the validation of
one column of gridview, this column update correct except if the user put
"," or letters beacuse this fields is numeric, only accept for example "9.2"
but not "a.3" or "9,2" or "kk". The problem is that mensage of error is
horrible I prefer put one mensage of advise.
The gridview update correct, I solve this topic but I need controller this
validation.
Ah I programing with v.studio net 2005 and asp.net and v.basic

Thanks very much.