Validation of XSD (XML Schema) against XSD

Rushi

Hi All,

I know XSD (XML Schema) is very usefull to validate XML file/fragment.
XMLValidator class of .NET is make it very easy for us.

But I come here with something new, my question is....
Is it possible to validate a XSD file agaisnt different XSD file?

The problem is like this.....
A client is generating a Schema file, now we want to check that our
client has create proper Schema file or not.....We want to validate
client's schema against our schema (they r not identicle, so we don't
want to check similarity)....

ie. What relation is in between XML and XSD, i want to create same
relation with XSD and XSD....

Thanks & Regards
Rushikesh

Guest

Rushi a écrit :
Hi All,

I know XSD (XML Schema) is very usefull to validate XML file/fragment.
XMLValidator class of .NET is make it very easy for us.

But I come here with something new, my question is....
Is it possible to validate a XSD file agaisnt different XSD file?
I think that defining a meta-schema could help you.