    i successful or not.

    Any help is appreciated

    // Katarina

    uck.larsson, Mar 20, 2010

  2. I am not familiar with C++ and what is considered core and what is
    considered a library but one validating parser that supports validation
    against a schema is Xerces C++: http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/

    If you work on Windows (XP SP 3 or later versions like Windows Vista or
    Windows 7) then you can consider MSXML 6 as that is part of the OS:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms763742(VS.85).aspx

    Martin Honnen, Mar 20, 2010

  3. uck.larsson

    uck.larsson Guest

    Thanks for your replay, Ill give Xerces C++ a closer look, and Im on
    Mac OS unfortunately

    // Katarina

    uck.larsson, Mar 23, 2010