VerificationProgram0.09 for PointOnLineSegmentIn2D =D

Skybuck Flying

Hi Folks,

As promised I wrote a VerificationProgram in two days to test all kinds of
lines and cases and situations etc,etc,etc for the "PointOnLineSegmentIn2D"
routine ;)

Here are some nice features of the verification program lol:

+Routine/Implementation "source" plug in, via delphi source code.
+Routine/Implementation "binary" plug in, via binary dll's.
+Automated testing of the routine/implementation.
+Verification Chart.
+Speed Chart.
+Verification Failure reports.
+Verification Data "plug in" via text files.
+Automatically Generated Points for verification data/line segments.

All one has to do is write a new implementation and plug it into the
VerificationProgram and voila ;) =D

Since I wrote the program in two days or so it's very crude, but also very
cool =D

It still needs some more verification data line horizontal and vertical
lines etc. Some floating point precision tests could also be added.

Binary implementations(dll's) should go into the "BinaryImplementionPlugIns"
folder. All plugins will be automatically detected and loaded ofcourse
etc,etc,etc. Currently it only contains to delphi example's of dll's so this
folder could also use a few C examples ;). Preferrably for Visual Studio
..Net 2003 (win32) or VC5 ;)

The "VerificationData" folder should contain any verification data files
etc... it also contains an example.

See the source code for more explanations and hints etc ;) and ofcourse
simply watched the program in action to see what it does etc =D (and no it
won't format your harddrive lol =D)

The delphi source code and the binaries can be downloaded from this
website/link in the "junk" folder.

The file is called: VerificationProgramVersion009.zip

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=53726

Bye,
Skybuck

P.S.: I had lot's of fun writing this and I hope you have some fun with it
too =D

I also would like to thank other people for writing different
implementations. I saw that someone wrote a rational number
implementation... cool =D ;) I haven't had any time yet to really look at it
or test it out etc... it would require a little bit of work probably to make
it suited as a plugin and write a dll for it ;) And later ofcourse it could
be converted to delphi etc.

I also look forward to any other future implementations lol ;)

All in all it was a good programming excercise.... jummy =D