Very basic C code cannot find the problem. vga project

Joined
Apr 15, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am really struggling. all I want is a box to appear (which it does) then move up and down (eventually a switch will be associated with on going up/down and off side to side) but yes any help would he great. working with de10 lite board

Attachments

  • final.txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 13
Ad