Very Interesting Project for Python Person

SeeBelow

This is part of an open source project at SourceForge. The Python
program would have to call some methods that were compiled from C source
code.

We need someone to add graphics & GUI to an existing C program. The main
program, graphics & GUI would be python/tKinter. The
graphics would show the path of a virtual sailboat, which has a robot at
the helm. The robot is actually an Artificial Neural Network (ANN). We
use neuroevolution to discover a competent ANN yachtsman.

Visit the URL below to learn more; especially the sourceforge link.

Mitchell Timin

--
"Many are stubborn in pursuit of the path they have chosen, few in
pursuit of the goal." - Friedrich Nietzsche

http://annevolve.sourceforge.net is what I'm into nowadays.
Humans may write to me at this address: zenguy at shaw dot ca