Very Interesting Project for Python Person

Zanke

This is part of an open source project at SourceForge. The Python
program would have to call some methods that were compiled from C
source code.

We need someone to add 2D graphics & GUI to an existing C program. The
main program, graphics, & GUI would be python/tKinter. The graphics
would show the path of a virtual sailboat, which has a robot at the
helm. The robot is actually an Artificial Neural Network (ANN). We use
neuroevolution to discover a competent ANN yachtsman.

Visit http://annevolve.sourceforge.net to learn more; especially the
sourceforge link.

Mitchell Timin

Peter Hansen

Zanke said:
This is part of an open source project at SourceForge. The Python
program would have to call some methods that were compiled from C
source code.

We need someone to add 2D graphics & GUI to an existing C program. The
main program, graphics, & GUI would be python/tKinter. The graphics
would show the path of a virtual sailboat, which has a robot at the
helm. The robot is actually an Artificial Neural Network (ANN). We use
neuroevolution to discover a competent ANN yachtsman.

Visit http://annevolve.sourceforge.net to learn more; especially the
sourceforge link.

Your first post made it through to the list/newsgroup already.