[VERY OT] Seeya all!

Michele Dondi

Dear all,

I can't go on like this any more: I must take this f**ked up degree!
So what? Well, I realize that if I'm _really_ serious about this then
I must abandon a whole series of distractions, and I'd include taking
part to discussions here in the (black-)list.

So it's with considerable sadness that I greet you all for some time.
I've learnt more about Perl here than anywhere else, and I've not only
learnt about Perl! Also I hope to have contributed helping others...

Of course it's not all clpmisc's fault, but indeed if I stop lying to
myself I must admit it's a bigger time sink than I've ever recognized.
And it's one out of many!

So I will still follow recent threads for followups directly addressed
to me and in a few days I will leave altoghether. (Well occasionally
I'll pay a visit to perlmonks.org not to loose the good habit - it's
not so addictive _for me_.)

Hope to be back soon,
Michele

Peter Wyzl

: Dear all,
:
:
[...]

Sad choice, Good choice. Wish you well for the study! You have taught me
some things so your contribution here has been useful (I know more than just
to me).

All the best.

A. Sinan Unur

I can't go on like this any more: I must take this f**ked up degree!
So what? Well, I realize that if I'm _really_ serious about this then
I must abandon a whole series of distractions,

Good luck. Hope to see you back soon.

Sinan.

Matt Garrish

Michele Dondi said:
I can't go on like this any more: I must take this f**ked up degree!
So what? Well, I realize that if I'm _really_ serious about this then
I must abandon a whole series of distractions, and I'd include taking
part to discussions here in the (black-)list.

I think you just scored a perfect 10 on the melodrama scale...

Matt

robic0

Just done, Folks!
;-)

Michele

Hey I don't even know you. Mind divulging 'which' fucked up degree?
There are so many. But with %99 of them, that and a fifty cent piece
(used to be a dime) will get you a cup of coffee, as the saying goes.

Guest

: >
: >I can't go on like this any more: I must take this f**ked up degree!

: Just done, Folks!
: ;-)

Well done.

Oliver.

Michele Dondi

Hey I don't even know you. Mind divulging 'which' fucked up degree?

Do you really care? It's in Physics. Don't mind, it was just a thing
for old-time regulars here...

Michele