Very slow ASP.NET Ajax app

Guest

I have an ASP.NET AJAX WebApp with an Menu on master page.

This menu has 4*5 items, every one with an image (small png files).

Every time I browse a page in Visual Studio it takes about 5 minutes to load.

During load on status bar appears "Downloading picture
http://localhost:49887/webapp/webresource.axd?d=xX.........."
or http://localhost:49887/webapp/images/oneimage.png

Is it normal this ?
I work with Run As Administrator and I've applied all Service Packs for
Visual Studio.

On an XP workstation works fine.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

I switched back to XP from Vista for issues like this one. Vista looks great
and has many great features. It is not ready for prime time if you are a
developer.

Guest

But any solutions from MS ?
--