video cards for Java

Roedy Green

Which video cards work best with Java - fast, no weird artifacts?
time.
~ Tom Cargill Ninety-ninety Law

Arne Vajhøj

Which video cards work best with Java - fast, no weird artifacts?

Even the slowest video card should be much faster than what
a normal AWT/Swing/SWT application can utilize.

If you are looking for some OpenGL usage or JavaFX embedded
video, then we need to know what you are looking for.

Arne