    if so how can i do that...?

    thanks
    knight

    knight, Dec 12, 2007

  2. knight

    Alain Guest

    Hi,

    Just look at Modelsim Reference Guide, chapter 2, add command :
    "Variables may be added if preceded by the process name. For example,
    add wave myproc/int1"

    Alain, Dec 12, 2007

  3. add wave * ;# Signals
    add wave /mytb/main/* ;# Test variables
    add wave /mytb/dut/main/* ;# UUT variables

    -- Mike Treseler

    Mike Treseler, Dec 12, 2007
  4. knight

    Tricky Guest

    You can also add variables from a process via the gui by dragging
    +droping the process from the "sim" tab into the wave window.
    I its a bit of shame they dont let you view the variables in the
    "objects" window, like it shows signals. I know other simulators do.

    Tricky, Dec 12, 2007
  5. knight

    KJ Guest

    Variables show up in the 'Locals' window.

    KJ

    KJ, Dec 12, 2007