    The version of Modelsim being used is 5.0c.

    Thanks

    Jon

    G buf thing, Jul 3, 2013

  2. G buf thing

    Jim Lewis Guest

    I use UNIX utilities such as cygwin or mingw to post process the transcript window.

    The following will get you all occurrences of your text:
    grep -i "CRC fail"

    To get a count pass it to wc:
    grep -i "CRC fail" | wc

    This will give you three count values, such as 21 168 917
    They are lines, words, and characters.

    Jim Lewis, Jul 3, 2013

  3. G buf thing

    Jim Lewis Guest

    I use UNIX utilities such as cygwin or mingw to post process the transcript file.

    Jim Lewis, Jul 3, 2013
  4. G buf thing

    HT-Lab Guest

    Look up the "assertion count" command in the reference manual.

    HT-Lab, Jul 4, 2013