Visual Basic project

Joined
Mar 26, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I need assistance making a change for a dollar program in Visuai Basic.

"Create a change-counting game that gets the user to enter the number of coins required to make exactly one dollar. The program should let user enter exact number of pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters. If the total value of the coins entered is equal to one dollar, the program should congratulate the user for winning the game. Otherwise, the program should display a message indicating whether the amount entered was more than or less than one dollar."