Visual InterDev 6.0 and IIS 5.1 on WinXP

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Aaron Bertrand [MVP], Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Make sure you have FrontPage Server Extensions installed and enabled. See
    some of the KB articles linked here: http://www.aspfaq.com/2027

    Aaron Bertrand [MVP], Jul 1, 2003

  2. Aaron Bertrand [MVP]

    Vladimir Guest

    I'm trying to start new web project. In wizard I'm specifying server
    "localhost", after all the steps required by wizard it asks for the
    domain/usernername and password. Nothing I've submitted was accepted. My
    account on this pc doesn't have any password. It's home computer. I have all
    administrative rights, and I'm only user on this pc. I can't start any new
    project.

    Please help!

    Vladimir, Jul 1, 2003