visual studio 2005 express - where are the themes?

news.microsoft.com

Learning my way through Visual Studio 2005 express and I'm very impressed so
far. However, all the books mention themes called SmokeAndGlass but try as I
might I cannot find this anywhere on my disk

Can this be downloaded from somewhere as it does not apprear to be installed

Any help will be much appreciated

Thanks
Phil

Scott Allen

They dropped the themes sometime before Beta 2, unfortunately. You can
find some sample themes around on the web.

news.microsoft.com

thanks for the info - shame they didnt tell all the authors before dropping
them :)

Phil