Visual Studio 2005

Arne Garvander

How do I make sure that I have the latest Service packs for Visul Studio 2005?
I thought I installed that latest SP1, but the help box does not say so.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

If you are on Vista, you can open the uninstall programs "applet" and click
on View installed updates. If it is not in the list, it is probably not on
your machine.

With XP, you should search the same place, but may have to look for KB
number. For Team System (what I have) it is KB926601. The KB number may be
the same for other SKUs, but if not, it is near that number.