Visual Studio 2008 does not let me create web sites

Vicente García

Hi all,

I have a great problem. I have been installed Visual Studio 2008
Professional on two computers. One works perfectly. On the other computer I
don't know what happens when I click on FILE --> NEW --> WEB SITE because
Visual Studio does nothing. It makes me not case! The same thing happens if
I create a blank solution and attempt to add a WEB SITE.

Other Visual Studio 2008 functionalities in principle works well. What
could happen?

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks in advance.
Vicente.