VS code

Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi there! I started to learn Python recently and decided to download VS code. But I cannot sort out how terminal works. I mean whenever I try to write code, terminal shows it with other stuff. I tried to set up it and downloaded Code Runner and edited Executor Map as shown on videos on YouTube. But it didn't work out. So what should I do?
20230112_101604.jpg

Joined
Dec 10, 2022
Messages
73
Reaction score
22
What you have posted in the picture is normal. There is a way to remove the file being executed and other clutter but, I don't remember how. How it works on my box.