How would I go on learning python ?

Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey, so I started learning python from mostly YouTube tutorials I know the super basics now, but now there are only tutorials that are too advanced or stuff I already know, atleast the tutorials and guides I saw so I wanted to ask how did you learn python and if you could give me some tips I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Joined
Dec 10, 2022
Messages
73
Reaction score
22
Some basic programs you could start with:
  • hangman
  • guess the number
  • build a deck of cards
  • basic calculator
  • a book library
  • bank account
Most of these are fairly easy to learn and good practice

Joined
Mar 3, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Here are some tips to learn Python programming:

  1. Start with the basics: Learn the fundamental concepts of Python, such as data types, control structures, and functions. This will provide a solid foundation for your learning and help you progress faster.
  2. Practice coding: Programming requires practice, so write as much code as possible. Start with simple programs and gradually move on to more complex ones. Use online resources and practice platforms like HackerRank, Codecademy, and LeetCode to practice coding problems.
  3. Work on projects: Building projects is a great way to apply your knowledge and gain practical experience. Start with small projects, such as a calculator or a to-do list app, and gradually move on to more complex ones.
  4. Join online communities: Join online communities like Python.org, Reddit's r/learnpython, or Stack Overflow to ask questions, share your code, and learn from others. These communities are a great source of knowledge and support.
  5. Read Python books: Read Python books written by experienced programmers to gain insights into best practices and advanced concepts. Some popular books are "Python Crash Course" by Eric Matthes, "Automate the Boring Stuff with Python" by Al Sweigart, and "Python for Data Science Handbook" by Jake VanderPlas.
  6. Attend online courses: Enroll on platforms like Coursera, edX, or Udemy to get structured learning and guidance from experienced instructors.
  7. Be patient and persistent: Learning programming takes time and effort. Be patient with yourself, and don't get discouraged if you don't understand something immediately. You'll get better and more confident with persistence and practice.