How would I go on learning python ?

Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey, so I started learning python from mostly YouTube tutorials I know the super basics now, but now there are only tutorials that are too advanced or stuff I already know, atleast the tutorials and guides I saw so I wanted to ask how did you learn python and if you could give me some tips I would really appreciate it, thanks!

Ad