Learning to programm

Joined
Aug 25, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
So, I have this like test after summer break to determin if you get to next class or not. My last year has been pretty rough when it came to programming and my teacher / professor was not a very good one... I dont really know how to write this down because english isnt my first language + I just dont know how to describe my problem. I just didnt know how to do every assignment that I had to do even though we talked about it in class the same day. I know the basics of python and a few extra things, but every time I try to programm, something goes horribly wrong and I cant seems to find the problem. Sometimes I cant even come up with anything at all. If someone could recommend like a website or something else (I have checked the internet before for like learning and found nothing) to help me learn python better, then I would be very gratefull for your help.
I hope yall even understand what im trying to say..

Joined
Aug 25, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
I should also note that my professor offered me to meet at school to talk about programms and learn python from the ground up again. However, he decided to cancle all of that because "I could also just look at my homework again, try these programms again and master the test after summer break". But how should I do that if I dont understand the homework in the first place??? He also said that he will give me correct answers to all homeworks that we have done so far. Has not happened yet and will not happen :) . So, im on my own