VS.NET 2005 Web Projects and Source Control

Guest

Can someone provide me with a best practice list of file extensions and
directories not to include in source control for shared projects? In other
words Joe and Steve are both working on an ASP.NET 2.0 web project and Joe
checks his files in first. Steve checks the out so he can start working on
them. However, he has to change references (to localhost:#### for instance)
and other things to get it to compile.

In 1.1, I left out bin/, obj/, .suo, .usr, etc. What about the Web
References directory when referencing a web service? Should that be excluded
too? And the Properties directory?

Thanks,

beaudetious