    authentication provider mechanism?

    Many Thanks

    Regards

    John, May 16, 2008

  2. First, the IDE is a bit more responsive. Second, you have a better surface,
    if you have to design. There are also additional bits to simplify your
    development, like LINQ, etc.
    None that I know of.

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), May 16, 2008

  3. John

    sloan Guest

    Silverlight 2.0 (in beta).

    Check some samples, it rocks the suburbs.

    sloan, May 16, 2008
  4. There are benefits in VS 2008,
    A lot of new features in .NET 3.5 over 2.0

    But VS2008 is not ready yet.... I used VS2008 Express version and had bunch
    of problems that make it hard to work with...
    Like hanging for 10 minutes occasionally..

    Got frustrated and reverted my project back to VS2005.

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, May 16, 2008
  5. John

    Tina Guest

    We went back to vs2005 because vs2008 was "going mad" and clobbering the
    html in our aspx pages. The specific behavior was when using the wizard
    interface. It actually moved fields around. If you throw a table onto the
    design surface and then drag the columns and rows around in visual mode to
    size them it puts your whole table on one line, capitalizes the tds, trs,
    etc. Makes a mess of everyting. We will look again after a service pak.
    Gary

    Tina, May 16, 2008
  6. John

    Alex Meleta Guest