    row / only 1 column, when I select my gridview row.
    | colx | coly | colz |
    select(ed) bla bla2 bla3

    ujjc001, Feb 16, 2007

  2. ujjc001

    ujjc001 Guest

    so, this is where I am at now...

    Private Sub GridView1_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As Object,
    ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles GridView1.SelectedIndexChanged
    GridView1.DataBind()
    Dim ntr As New GridViewRow(GridView1.SelectedIndex + 1, -1,
    DataControlRowType.DataRow, DataControlRowState.Normal)
    Dim ntc As New TableCell
    ntr.Cells.Add(ntc)
    ntc.ColumnSpan = 4
    ntc.Text = "this is the long cell"
    Dim fv1 As New FormView
    fv1 = FormView1
    fv1.Visible = True
    ntc.Controls.Add(fv1)

    GridView1.SelectedRow.Parent.Controls.AddAt(GridView1.SelectedIndex +
    2, ntr)
    End Sub

    not pretty- but I'm just testing- I get the viewstate error, since
    this control is dynamically created... any thoughts?

    ujjc001, Feb 16, 2007