*WANTED PROFESSIONAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE*

AShopper.net

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashopper.net's Home Business Report
- Monday, August 06, 2007
Publisher: Pete Felicies
Recording, Advertising,
Site Traffic, and Database Development.

Refer business to us and earn 20% commission paid on the 15 of each
month thru
Paypal or company check.

Complete training and support offered for this home business
opportunity.
Work directly with Dr. Jeffrey Lant, Self made internet multi-
millionaire, 15 time author,
home business consultant and Worldprofit CEO.

Join us for our next Live Webcast free - accessible from the comfort
of your computer.
Or request a free consultation, give me the best time to call you. to
get you set up.
I will call you as soon I receive your confirmation of interest.

You must be ready to start right away. This is a real job making real
money now!

You may call me toll free at 1-866-446-0333 ask for Pete.
From now until Christmas is the prime time for our business so you
need to act now!

Don't put this off, possitions are filling up Fast.

To get your place in the best team in the World contact me now.

Pete Felicies, Worldprofit Dealer/Consultant/Your Sponsor

==> Call me Toll Free 1-866-446-0333

==> Email me at (e-mail address removed)

==> Visit my online office at www.Ashopper.net

==> http://ashopper.net

(C)Ashopper.net 2007 All Rights Reserved.

For information about home business opportunities for those who want
to work at home, and where customers can find anything they might want
to buy online at the lowest possible price.
Most See! Click http://ashopper.net