watir and ruby for web based application testing

cjdgmed

i am new in watir and ruby and i need to test a web based application with a use of excel wherein all the inputs are stored there. theres a registration form in the application and all the inputs in the given fields are in anexcel file. what will my code be like?

my code here is not working. i also use notepad++ for coding and command prompt to run the program

require 'watir-webdriver'
require 'parseexcel'

browser = Watir::Browser.new :chrome
browser.goto 'website'
browser.button:)name => 'ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1$btnRegister').click

workbook = Spreadsheet::parseExcel.parse(ARGV[0])

worksheet = workbook.worksheet(0)

worksheet.each { |row|
i=0
j=0