[WAY OT] Wireless Recommendation

Zach Dennis

Disclaimer: This post is way off topic.

I am looking into a wireless setup and I have an L shape.

------------

Where each point is approx. 175 ft. from eachother in a straight line. I
will have a computer at each point on the L. I would like this to be all
wireless. I've been looking into Wireless AccessPoints, Routers and Bridges.
Any suggestions what should go where? Perhaps...

(access point)

------------
(router) (access point)

or do I need?

(router )

------------
(router) (router)

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Zach

Andrew Walrond

Where each point is approx. 175 ft. from eachother in a straight line. I
will have a computer at each point on the L. I would like this to be all
wireless. I've been looking into Wireless AccessPoints, Routers and
Bridges. Any suggestions what should go where? Perhaps...

You just need a router/access point at the corner, and pc's at the ends with
wireless net cards. Thats pretty much what I do at home. My router is a linux
box running rubyx with ethernet, broadband adsl and wireless cards. Works a
treat :)

Andrew