Web Custom Control Absolute positioning in VS 2008

CaptnKebec

Hi all,

I've built customs controls with VS 2005, now I've recompiled and use them
in the new VS 2008 but the controls no longer works as for positioning. I
can't even move them in the designer.
I've notice that the "me" object in the "render" event on the control no
longer has values for style("top") or style("left") ect. Thats what I was
using to position the control. Here's a code snippet of one of my control's
render event.

writer.AddStyleAttribute("LEFT", "100px")
writer.AddStyleAttribute("TOP", "100px")
writer.AddStyleAttribute("POSITION", "Absolute")
writer.AddStyleAttribute("Z-INDEX", Me.Style("Z-INDEX"))

FormatCtl()

writer.RenderBeginTag("div class=""HQCheckBox"" id='jsObj_" & Me.ID & "'
name='jsObj_" & Me.ID & "'")

writer.Write(("<script language=""javascript"">initChkBox('" & Me.ID &
"');</script>") & vbCr)

MyBase.RenderContents(writer)

writer.RenderEndTag()

ANY IDEAS??