Web Development question

Frankie Li

Hello,

I am not sure if it's not appropriate to post my question here so
please forgive me if it has to go somewhere else.

Recently I decide to construct a web site for some story. My friend
would like to have the story displayed liked reading a book. That is,
he hope the story can be divided into pages and so users can click
friend want something more fancy. He hope user can really see a opened
book on the web site and then when clicking somewhere (most likely the
right page of the book), the right page will switch to the left page
liked really 'switching' the pages (sorry for my poor English).

Does anyone aware of any handy utilities (e.g. php) that can do this?
Or any tools (flash?) or html sample that serve similar purpose?

Thanks a lot for your advice in advance.

Frankie