Web Hosting Question

Joe Delphi

Hi,

Total newbie here. I am developing an ASP.NET web application that
will connect to MS SQL Server using the ADO.NET components.

Question:

What are my requirements for my web hosting company? Most of the
web hosting information that I have been able to find says that you get xx
MB of disk space for $xx. But what about SQL Server? will the web hosting
company provide that too? ASP.NET extensions? do I require that too?
Anything else that I should ask for?

Any help appreciated,
JD

Darrel

What are my requirements for my web hosting company? Most of the
web hosting information that I have been able to find says that you get xx
MB of disk space for $xx. But what about SQL Server? will the web
hosting
company provide that too? ASP.NET extensions? do I require that too?
Anything else that I should ask for?

You need a host that runs windows servers with MSSQL and asp.net framework
installed.

I've used Boundgrid and have been fairly happy with them.

-Darrel