Web Image loading from .resx file

Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello.

I'm trying to load an image file stored in a .resx file.
I have the method...
rm.GetObject("flag") ' rm is the ResourceManager and "flag" is the name of the resource stored at .resx file
... that is suposed to extract the object ¿in binary format?
¿How could I translate/convert that object and load it in a System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image?

I have .NET 1.1 so I can't use some of the methods that are available in version 2.0 (as GetWebResourceUrl and so on).

I've googled for long but I can't solve it... Any ideas?

The code...
iFlag = CType(rm.GetObject("flag"), System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image) 'iFlag is the declared System.Web.UI.WebControls.Image
...doesn't work

Thanks in advance,

Oscar.