-----Original Message-----
From: AVL [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 6:35 AM
Posted To: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
Conversation: web pages help
Subject: web pages help

Hi,
I'm a developing a web application. One of it's requirements is that if
the
users try to downlaod the web apges, they shouldn't get the relevnt css
files
of the web page.. how can I acheive this?

any good sites????.

Mark Rae

I'm a developing a web application. One of it's requirements is that if
the
users try to downlaod the web apges, they shouldn't get the relevnt css
files
of the web page..

That is just plain stupid!
how can I acheive this?

Don't use CSS.
any good sites????.

Not the one you're currently developing, clearly... :)