Web Setup projects and TARGETDIR, help!

Guest

Hi folks, I'm using C#, the .Net Framework 1.1, and VS 2003

I'm fine with creating setups in general and the fact that you can specify
the Virtual Directory etc...

what I can't figure out is this:
How do I get the installer to allow me to specify a different backing
directory to the one it defaults to, namely C:\inetpub\www\

So I want to choose a different directory (to Inetpub), from within the
Setup project, I don't want to force the admins to have to figure out where
to put it, and I'd like to be able to create that directory if it's not there

I have a feeling that Web Application Folder's Property property with
TARGETDIR greyed out in it, is something to do with this, but VS won't let me
write to that property

if the explanation is too elaborte any decent web links will be welcome.

Regards and many thanks in advance,
CharlesA