Web Start duplicate apps in viewer

FutureScalper

OK, this is on Windows 64-bit, which may explain this duplicates
thing, on the assumption that somehow or other they're registering an
app for 32 + 64 bit windows, but I doubt it...

32-bit Java 6 Update 20

When I load my Web Start app using 32-bit Java (no 64-bit installed)
using the following:

(in a 32-bit command prompt, c:\windows\syswow64\cmd.exe)

javaws <url to my jnlp file>

Everything is great.

Using javaws -viewer I then see TWO entries for the same app.

I randomly pick one, and "Install Desktop Shortcuts" doesn't seem to
matter which one.

What gives? Anyone has an idea? By the way, I have to use 32-bit
Java because I use JNI to 32-bit DLL's supplied by a third party...

Thanks!