    the right side on the screen are cut off).
    how can I make my application standard for all screens?

    Thanks

    Guest, Sep 12, 2007

  2. Mike, take the lowest resolution (1024x768, or 800x600) as a standard
    and use it to create the webforms. You can also try to make different
    layout based on the client resolution. Look at the following tip to
    http://www.devcity.net/Articles/64/1/screenresolution.aspx

    Alexey Smirnov, Sep 12, 2007

  3. Decide which is the lowest screen resolution which you will support - I go
    for 1024*768 these days - and then redesign your web forms accordingly.

    I usually show a message on startup if the screen resolution is lower than
    that...

    Mark Rae [MVP], Sep 12, 2007