Trying to fit entire website into in a single frame

Crispy

On this page:
http://www.saneplanet.com/pages/sample_frameset.asp?sample=beraca

I have samples of my web design work displayed in the right frame. It looks
fine on a 1024 wide resolution but the right side gets cut off on 800 wide
resolution.

Can you suggest any other way to make those pages fit into the space
alloted? I thought of using i-frame but I believe that only works with IE.
Any other ideas?

(Another idea is to just use a print-screen image and then take the user to
the actual website if the image is clicked. But I am still exploring having
the actual website in that frame because it is so convenient and a whole lot
sharper than a print-screen image small enough to download in any reasonable
amount of time).

thanks, crispy

Some One

e n | c k m a said:
What if the visitor doesn't want the page to open in a new window and gets
confused when it does?

Well, DUH.. It's a portfolio page. Why would you want to show your
work stuffed inside of another work?

Put some INSTRUCTIONS on the page... "Click these links to open each
sample in a new window."

Toby A Inkster

Crispy said:
Can you suggest any other way to make those pages fit into the space
alloted?

Google: liquid design.
I thought of using i-frame but I believe that only works with IE.
Any other ideas?

iframe works in IE 3+ (?), Netscape 6+, Opera 4+ (?), Mozilla, Safari and
Konqueror. It is also vaguely supported by Lynx and Links.

e n | c k m a

Some One said:
Put some INSTRUCTIONS on the page... "Click these links to open each
sample in a new window."

Exactly - or maybe even "You can open each page in a new window by
right-clicking on them and selecting 'Open in New Window'".