Spring + Agile = Maximum ROI.
Date: 1st October, 2013
Link - http://bit.ly/1ebUZhw

Spring is known for its portability and modularity while Agile development promises adaptability and integrity with testing. Combining the powers of Spring+Agile delivers benefits of both resulting in maximum ROI.

In this webinar, we attempt to combine Spring with Agile development methodologies for enterprise application development.

Some of the important topics in this webinar will be-
•Compare and contrast Agile with waterfall
•Best practices with Agile development
•Going Agile in product development with J2EE
•Tips for Spring based product development
•How to start recovering investment cost in early phase of product

Register Now!!!
Link - http://bit.ly/1ebUZhw

Looking forward to seeing you at the webinar.

If you want us to cover any specific areas in the webinar, write to us at (e-mail address removed)

Interested, but can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.