Website showing MS Exchange data?

news.orange.nl

Hi!

I'm looking for resources on howto get public folder data from MS exchange.
More specifically, i'd like to show a certain catagory of contacts on our
website, thus preventing double work.

There's lots of examples online showing management scripts, but I'd like to
do it in pure C# (or VB, if I have to)
I'm using the 2005 express edition of visual studio, but I'm pretty new at
C#.

Some example code I found on the net complains that I may have forgotten to
register a class (e.g. te line "using system.management" generates this
error) but I do not know how to do that. (in visual C# there's a menu option
to do that)

Please help?

Thanks.