    If it is a good approach then what are other alternatives(other that
    Apache Axis)

    -Thanks

    Bhanu, Mar 15, 2007

  2. Bhanu

    Tomek Guest

    Alternatives :
    XFire
    Celtix
    Apache CXF ( still beta )
    Glue
    JBossWS
    ActiveSOAP
    JibxSOAP

    Try XFire ( http://xfire.codehaus.org/ ), very fast i easy to use.
    But use MTOM support for uploading data, as i remember people send
    data with size over 100MB whit this.

    Tomek, Mar 15, 2007

  3. Bhanu

    Ian Wilson Guest

    Is The Electric Mind's "Glue" still available? The URL
    http://www.themindelectric.com/glue now leads to
    http://www.webmethods.com/ where I can find no mention of Glue.

    I'd like to know if it is commercial or open-source and where it can be
    obtained.

    Ian Wilson, Mar 15, 2007
  4. Bhanu

    Tomek Guest

    Is The Electric Mind's "Glue" still available? The URLhttp://www.themindelectric.com/gluenow leads tohttp://www.webmethods.com/where I can find no mention of Glue.
    As i remember it was commercial, so probably i shouldn't put it on the
    list :)

    Tomek, Mar 15, 2007
  5. Also keep in mind Axis (1.x) and Axis2 are different beasts. If the OPs
    experiences are with the clumsy Axis 1.x code, perhaps looking into Axis 2
    is an alternative.

    Tor Iver Wilhelmsen, Mar 22, 2007