I have an idea for a website and also what are the best languages to use for this website?

Joined
Aug 19, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello coders, my nickname is "Spink" and here's the idea:

A trading website were you trade real item's between users and can store them in warehouses.
You can find accounts to trade with. There are 4 different delivery options:
.Warehouse to Warehouse
.Warehouse to House
.House to Warehouse
.and House to House

what are the best languages to use for this website?

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
You will need to talk to a database so you will a language to do that and HTML/CSS-JavaScript to render the site.

Joined
Aug 22, 2023
Messages
42
Reaction score
7
This is a practical inquiry! You will simply need to conduct a PHP statement: referring to SQL. This will ultimately return to PHP & HTML5. This is a common procedure that one might execute for numerous application.

-It would also be mandatory that Javascript is used, merely for textContent Manipulation, and whatnot!