What are the little icons on the tabs called? And how do I make them?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

RoqueJa said:
What an infantile asshole. Have you always been so anal?

You will find that top-posting in these technical groups is frowned
upon.
http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm#upside

open the front cover and begin reading there?
the back cover and end up at the front or do you
chapter one or do you start somewhere near
When reading a book, do you start at

Usenet is not one-on-one email.